Welcome to the TOCCATA-Tahoe Symphony Orchestra and Chorus!
11th TOCCATA Tahoe Summer MusicFest
Best of Broadway-Opera-Pops & Patriotic Favorites
- Josue Casillas, Principal flutist-Puerto Rico Symphony Orchestra
- Joy Strotz, Becky Earl, Anne Davidson; soprano
- Liudmila Mullin, mezzo soprano
- Brad Perry; tenor Emzy Burroughs, Stuart Duke, baritone
- Brian Fox, concertmaster
Soirée Musicale and Fundraising Events
June/July Elegant Soiree Fundraisers
- Josue Casillas, flutist-Nita Tune, oboe
- Anna Helwing, soprano
- Liudmila Mullin, mezzo
- Brad Perry, tenor
- Sat. June 25 • 5pm • Lake Ridge Shores-Reno
- Sun. July 17, 5pm Crystal Bay-Incline
Mountain Mozart August 7-14
- Violin Concerto #5 Alex Eisenberg
- Piano Concerto #17 Miyuki Otani
- Coronation Mass selections
- Laudate Dominum-Becky Earl, Anne Davidson, soprano
- Aug 7 4pm St. Patricks Incline
- Aug. 10 7pm Shep. Sierra Carson
- Aug 12 7pm St Theresa SouthLake
- Aug 14 4pm So. Reno Methodist
TOCCATA's 2017 Tour to Salzburg-Vienna-Prague-Wroclaw
- TOCCATA will perform in Salzburg, Vienna, Prague & Wroclaw
- Apr 22 through May 2, 2017
- 15 Boosters invited to join our touring chorus and chamber orchestra on this amazing tour
- Elizabeth Pitcairn will perform Vivaldi's Spring Concerto on all 5 concerts!
- More information coming soon!
TOCCATA Performs in Italy April 22-30 2015
- Concerts in Como, Lucca, Parma, Florence & Venice
- TOCCATA Tour To Italy an unprecedented success!
- More info...
Future TOCCATA Tours:
- April 26 - May 7, 2019: Cruising Down the Danube